Body (Colors): 100% Pro-Brite nylon Body (White): 100% Pro-Brite polyester Side Panels/Collar/Cuffs: 100% lycratalic spandex dazzle Engineered Stripe Collar and Cuffs (specific to team): 100% polyester Stitched number on the chest, back and sleeves Individual twill or dazzle letters for the player name College Equipment patch sewn on the bottom of the front collar or fabric insert College Equipment jock tag with numeric sizing is applied to the lower left bottom of the jersey logo Stitched on each sleeve Decorated in the team colors
1. Consumption reaches $39.99 and above. We offer free worldwide shipping .If it's less than $39.99, an additional $10shipping charge is required.
2. After successful order, all orders will be shipped within 48 hours.Time of shipment varies from country to country and mode of shipment. If you choose DHL/UPS/FedEx express delivery, the time of shipment is 4-7 days.
3. If you order more than 50 pieces, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we will ofer you a good price.
4. If you have any questions, please browse the "【FAQ】" page. If FAQ is still unable to answer your questions, please send an e-mail directly to email@example.com.
5. We usually reply to all emails within 24 hours, and our response time may be longer during weekends and Chinese holidays.
Create an Account- Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Charter Section 908: Right to Organize & Bargain Collectively In order that County employees may participate in the formulation and implementation of personnel policies affecting their employment, they shall have the right to organize and bargain collectively through representatives of their own choosing, subject to any procedural regulations that the Council shall provide by law.
The Council shall provide by law a labor code for County employees, which shall include:
The manner of establishing units appropriate for collective bargaining
The manner of designating or selecting bargaining representatives
Definitions of and remedies for unfair labor practices
Labor Disputes In order to prevent strikes, job actions, and other disruptions that might impede the protection of the public health, safety, and general welfare, the County Executive shall immediately submit to binding arbitration any disputed issues including but not limited to wages and terms and conditions of employment arising out of the negotiation of a collective bargaining agreement with a representative of County Protective Service Employees which has not successfully been negotiated by March one of the year in which any existing agreement expires unless an extension is mutually agreed upon. "Protective Service Employees" shall be defined as sworn police officers, uniformed firefighters, correctional officers and deputy sheriffs.
The disputed issues shall be submitted to the American Arbitration Association and arbitrated pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration hearing shall be concluded and decision rendered within ninety days of the submission of arbitration unless otherwise ordered by the arbitrator. The decision of this mandatory arbitration shall be binding upon the County and the Protective Service Employees. The County Executive is authorized to submit to binding arbitration any disputes arising out of the interpretation of, or the application of, any collective bargaining agreement with the representative of County employees. Nothing herein shall be deemed to authorize a strike by any County employee or employees engaged in duties directly affecting the public safety.
Petition ratified November 4, 1980; amended, CB-83-1988, ratified November 8, 1988.
Crimson Tide j Sec 4 College 2012 Yeldon T Jersey Stitched Patch Agreements